The following are links to other Hearts resources on the Web.
- Basic Rules for Hearts along with some
- The Heart Of The Problem by David Overland for his Mathematics P.G.C.E
1/2; Problem Solving Coursework.
- Play Hearts on the Web at WebDeck.
- And if that isn't enough, you can play Hearts online at E-Hearts Master (Powered by
e-bridge.) (Kudos to Rom for the link.)
- Rchard R. DeNamur sent me a link to an amusing Hearts variant that he and
his co-workers invented called "Killer Hearts". Two decks,
three Queens of Spades, 6 to 10 players, and a whole lot more. Wild stuff.
- The Hardwood Hearts Site A trial
version of hearts is downloadable. They also offer Spades, Euchre, Solitaire,
and a few other card games.
- Nova Hearts On-line multiplayer
- World of Card Games: A site where you can play
Hearts, Spades, Euchre, and Go Fish against human or robot opponents, designed by Marya. It features wonderful
artwork & animations.
- There's a good web-based Hearts game at www.playhearts-online.com.
You can also play Spades at the sister site www.playspades-online.com.
- PlayOK Hearts PlayOK has a bunch
of classic card and board games (including Hearts!), all free, fast and in HTML5.
- Two other online games: https://hearts-game.online and