The following are links to other Hearts resources on the Web.
- Basic Rules for Hearts along with some
- The Heart Of The Problem by David Overland for his Mathematics P.G.C.E
1/2; Problem Solving Coursework.
- Play Hearts on the Web at WebDeck.
- And if that isn't enough, you can play Hearts online at E-Hearts Master (Powered by
e-bridge.) (Kudos to Rom for the link.)
- Rchard R. DeNamur sent me a link to an amusing Hearts variant that he and
his co-workers invented called "Killer Hearts". Two decks,
three Queens of Spades, 6 to 10 players, and a whole lot more. Wild stuff.
- The Hardwood Hearts Site A trial
version of hearts is downloadable. They also offer Spades, Euchre, Solitaire,
and a few other card games.
- Nova Hearts On-line multiplayer
- World of Card Games: A site where you can play
Hearts, Spades, Euchre, and Go Fish against human or robot opponents, designed by Marya. It features wonderful
artwork & animations.
- There's a good web-based Hearts game at www.playhearts-online.com.
You can also play Spades at the sister site www.playspades-online.com.
- PlayOK Hearts PlayOK has a bunch
of classic card and board games (including Hearts!), all free, fast and in HTML5.
If you know of any other good Hearts links, send me some mail and I'll put them up here.